- » To produce graduates skilled and competent at job creation.
- » To provide students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Physical Sciences and apply this body of knowledge in a chosen career.
- » To develop students’ ability to think critically and to communicate effectively through creative and challenging educational experiences.
- » To contribute to the greater body of knowledge in specialized disciplines through research and professionalism.
- » To produce self-reliant graduates for self-employment in various areas of Applied Sciences.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.